- Committed to the premise that all students, irrespective of differences, can learn at high levels and graduate from high school
- Committed to the pursuit and attainment of excellence in academics and character development. FPA is committed to the preparation of its graduates to transition into meaningful, living wage paying careers, and/or post-graduate studies at institutions of higher education and/or military service either as a means to earn money for college or as a career
- Committed to developing trusting relationships within and among the members of our learning community. This is particularly true with respect to the mental, emotional and physical safety of FPA’s students. FPA believes that students will outperform academic expectations if they intuitively believe that their school environment is a safe place where everyone is protected from physical, mental and emotional harassment and from all aspects of bullying including “cyber bullying”
- Committed to respecting, embracing and exploring the diversity that exists within local communities, surrounding neighborhoods and our school. FPA believes that diversity is an essential component to creating a school environment that is engaging, invigorating and reflective of real life
- Committed to the prudent and responsible use of public and private money while pursuing the highest standards of truthfulness, openness, and accountability to FPA’s learning community, to its supporters and to the public
- Committed to creating innovative projects and programs that are consistent with FPA’s values and promote the ongoing development of strategic collaborations with outside partners in order to prepare FPA students and graduates for the fast changing school and work environments of the future.